Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LED Taillights that work!!

Why???

The LED shown in the link above is definately inferior to the ones used in Mikes adapter. The LED shown has 3 fewer LEDs, and three quarters of them will be shinning sideways or back behind into the trunk. The motorcycle brake light used in Mikes adapter has all 48 shinning straight back where they are needed. Brian and I just finished converting our car three weeks ago and the difference is amazing. There is know doubt that your running or brake lights are working. There is no need to reinvent the wheel when we have the best available to us right here on our own forum.

Bill

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Once again, this was only for information purposes, not an endorsement. I don't recall saying that it was better or that it is the way to do it...

Let me say it more emphatically this time: I agree, Mike's solution is the best!

OK good, now they can get back to the big-block small-block argument!
    Last edited by Slither; August 4th, 2010 at 06:54 PM.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

I use hand signals.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    I use hand signals.
    Drives a car designed in the 50's, powered by a motor produced in the 60's, and scorns modern electrics.......Tony, you are a true car freak.
    Yeehah