Thread: Juanone 289 Sold!!

Juanone 289 Sold!!

Hi all,

Well, my trip to Homecoming 2008 has been aborted.

A physician from NJ has been after me for almost a year and a half about my Unique. He even called Rick Bagley about a year ago to find out more about this car. After this amount of time he just had to have it and frankly made me an offer I could not refuse.

He wired me the money today and is sending a transport to pick up the car within the next 2 weeks. He is not just any buyer. He owns an original 289 Slabside, two GT350s a couple of Porsches.

In his words, the Unique is probably the only replica he would buy but especially mine the way it was detailed out as a street roadster. His slab side original is one he would not drive except to a concours, mine he would drive all season.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to be part of this forum and of the Unique family. I will miss interacting with you guys and would love to still be a part of this forum if you would allow me to. Have a great time at the Homecoming.

The buyer of my car wishes to remain annonymous so I will not reveal his name. If he wishes to he will be part of this group. Most of his time is spent overseas on medical issues around the world with little time to spare.

Thanks to all of you that made me part of the Unique family,

Juan

Juan

surely you will not jump ship and go away.This is the family, so come on down to visit us at homecoming. Congrats. on your sell, is a pretty car and somewhat unique in the build. And, the buyer is welcome to claim us too. Appreciate you, buddy, and give us a line in the forum from time to time. Will-alabama.

Still coming to hang out with us in June are you not?
    http://www.ohiocobraclub.com
    http://www.londoncobrashow.com

Yes

Rick,

Yes, I am still planning to go.

Juan

Juan Congratulations on the sale.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Juan, whats the next project going to be?
    Rod
    Roseville, Ca.
    289 FIA #9152 "The Flintstone Cobra"

Juan, sorry to see your cobra-less, but glad to hear you got a really good price for your baby. Now see how lucky you can be with the LCS raffle car You should be able to really off set the odds buy buying a bunch of tickets Hope to see you in June.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland