Thread: West Coast Homecoming

West Coast Homecoming

We had a west coast homecoming of sorts this past weekend in Sonoma, CA. The Nor Cal and Bay Area clubs meet in Sonoma at the old Town Square. 65 cars on a beautiful Saturday. There were the usual 3-4 Uniques that show up for the Western States Cobra Bash, but this time there were two new members of the West Coast Unique Family - Dave Maitland (he now owns Paul Seim's car from WA) and Jon & Lisa Pfeiffer (they take delivery today on their brand new car - the silver/black car with the Shelby FE that Alan just finished up).

Here is a link to the page on CC where the photos start - http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/show...t=86263&page=5
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Hey Phil- how about a heads up the next time you guys do something like this....I'd love to join in.

Phil Souza

Phil,

Not a problem. I thought about giving you a ring, but for a one day event it seemed like a long way to come. Check-in on the Nor Cal forum on CC http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/foru...hp?&forumid=85 from time-to-time to see what we're up to.... just in case my senility kicks in and I forget to call. Going to miss you and Becky at the WSCB this year
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil,
    I got a call from Jon yesterday saying his car has arrived, he and his wife were very happy with the car. I would like for you to see it when you get a chance.

Alan

Alan,

As you might imagine, they are eager to get it on the road so I wouldn't be surprised if I get to see it sooner rather than later. Sounds like a beauty.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE

Roseville (N.Cal)