Thread: Unique On Cobracountry Website

Unique On Cobracountry Website

Whose UNIQUE 427 is that posted on www.cobracountry.com For Sale page? They are located in Cumming, GA.
    Dennis M. Swann

I think it is excelguru's old car.

Alan

I wonder why he's selling it so soon. It doesn't seem like that long ago that Keith sold it.
    427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
    427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
    Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

Been one and years since I bought it and have only put a couple hundred miles on it. I love the car and everything about it. Have been debating building another garage so space would not be the issue it is now. I seem to have less and less time and too many things just sitting and not being used. I have not had a single issue with the car and Southern checked over the side oiler last year just for my piece of mind. What great folks they are. I would like to attend some of the events around town and never can get away to do it. So, that's the story.
    Greg

Had a 427 Unique out here show up on Craigs List last week. Small block for $33k. It was the one that was done on the Do it Yourself Channel some years back. The Original buyer sold it about a year or so ago... whoever bought it decided they didn't want it any longer. A real nice car & a good price for some one.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)