with reading these posts, it's clear that a 15'' performance tire is a hard find. while looking around rural king, a local farm supply store, i ran across some kelly "chargers" in the 295/50/15. they seem to be identical to the bfg tires that seems to stay on back order.they have the same diameter, same tread width, same side wall and i beleive the same speed rating. there actually a good looking tire for the $119.00 asking price. has anyone ran these tires with good results or are these something i should stay away from? i'm not overly concerned about how they hook, but i would want them to balance well. I'm at the point that i need to start gathering things as i should be able to pik up my 427 DPK Nov or December.i'm going with a super FE from S/A and a top loader. Finished the body buck tonight. i'd like to ship the tires and wheels to unique or i can take them with me when i pick up the DPK. this is my first thread other than an "introduction" back in august. please over look if i happen to post incorrectly.
thanks,
Eddie [southern,in]