Thread: I'm almost one of you.....

I'm almost one of you.....

Well, I thought I would share a little of the good news i received Friday from Alan. MY DPK IS READY TO PICK UP! I soon get to experience everything you have all been talking about from the build to the enjoyable drives.
    thanks,
    Eddie

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Yeehaw! Congrats. Are you driving down to fetch it?
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Thumbs up Top "O The River Restaurant

I would almost ride down with you just to eat Catfish and Greens with hot sauce. You must take a few minutes to eat while you are there. Well worth it!!!!

Congrats!!!
    have fun!!!
    Brent
    "Build em' light and wind em' tight!"
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

Sold Unique 427SC

My problem is that i wil probably take a few minutes to eat here, there and somewhere in between! Brent, I can sure bring you back a plate full. Can't honestly say it would arrive back here with the same amount I left alabama with, but its always the thought that counts isn't it?
    Eddie

ps..... come to think of it, i think i have a jar or two of greens at the house. you have to remember I'm from Eastern KY. Never tried'm with hot sauce, i've always seen vinegar of bacon grease poured over them. I'd hate to see the average colesteral level in E-KY. They even use lard in their soap.[lye soap]
    Last edited by robbinsshkr; November 17th, 2008 at 09:34 AM.

Trip

The trip is half the fun of the adventure...take you time and enjoy it.
    Hell there is no way I would go to Gadsden and not eat Carfish at the Top of the River or BBQ at Uncle Sam's place or the other BBQ down the road (Alan?)
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Thumbs up

I picked my kit up at "Home Coming" in 2004. I not only got to meet the Weaver's but also had the complete tour and got to see lots of great cars and talk to some really neat guys.
    The food was great also!!! It was an experience not to be missed!!!

We left real early on Saturday morning about 3:00AM and belive it or not there were some non-cobra car guys in the parking lot looking at my Cobra on the open trailer and wanting to talk about it then!! Cool!! The drive home was just as good with all the waves and thumbs up along the way. Your in for an experience you won't forget. Enjoy!!!
    Jeff

Unique 427 S/C #4279451
    Survival Motorsports FE482
    4 Speed Toploader (Nascar close ratio)