Thread: Greetings! Unique fan here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Unique

If you use the search on the home page you can find hundreds of posts about "Why Unique" it should be very helpful. I suggest you make the trip to "Homecoming" in May. You can see and talk to 60+ owners and see 60+ beautiful cars. The real answer to your question is the Weavers. Every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions they out perform the other kit builders and have for over 30 years.

Good luck with your decision,
    Brent
    "Build em' light and wind em' tight!"
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

Sold Unique 427SC

Talking Reward

Brent,

That's as good as it gets, that will get you a free meal at Top of the River I bet!!!!
    May even use your quote in Marketing Material.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Brown Noser??????

Rick I don't get your point at all ????
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brent
    "Build em' light and wind em' tight!"
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2660122
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2659961

Sold Unique 427SC

Thanks for the replies so far: keep 'em coming!

I've gone through posts going back 5 years now, trying to look at those related to builds, the ordering process, or those in the decision-making stage. The consistently high level of enthusiasm for the Unique cars and for the Weavers themselves is most impressive.

Darn it if I'm not pretty much sold on Unique now! As mentioned in the first post of this thread, ordering time won't be until late this year (and even that is contingent upon business performance) but I'll look at the bright side: that just leaves more time to visit the shop, talk to actual car owners, and decide on the myriad of options. Cool!

Why buy a Unique?

Welcome to the forum.

When asked why buy Unique. My reply is value and "the look". A hand laid body, premium components, and a handling chassis yields a great combination. I show my car a bit and have been quite sucessful bringing home awards from the show field. With 53 trophies to date I guess the judges also agree that our Unique's have "the look". Another cool thing is that many Unique replica owners are long term owners. I have owned my car for 8 years and have logged over 14,000 miles. As you will discover the cars are very well made with many are used competitively in racing events.

When you buy a Unique you get very good value, for the price that you expect, on time, with no hidden surprizes.
    As you've probably heard by now the Weavers provide extraordinary support.

Attached are some brag photos (44 out of 53 shown)
    - Geary (Aggressor)
    Last edited by Aggressor; August 14th, 2009 at 10:22 PM.

If you want to see there work ,and im talking many years of there work. You need to come to the homecoming. There are always empty seats where you can ride in these cars and see first hand. Pat

Welcome to the forum.

My company, 33autos is the Texas distributor for Unique Motorcars, Southern Automotive Engines and Tremec Transmissions. We are located in the Southwest part of Houston, Texas.

If you go to my website at www.33autos.com you will find a complete listing of the different Unique products and Southern Automotive Engines.

I would be more than happy to show you my Unique 289 FIA Roadster most anytime and discuss just how GREAT it is owning a Unique Motorcar and how easy it is working with the Weavers.

My phone number is 713-729-8736 and I would love to talk with you about these fine cars.

Regards,
    Terry
    Viking Blue 289 Competition Model
    Southern Automotive 351W
    Tremec TKO 600 5 speed
    3:42 Limited Slip
    3-piece Compomotive 17" Pin Drives