Eddie,

My build finish (never reaches 100% complete) is fairly fresh so I remember the wiring harness install clearly. It requires quite a bit of fore-thought. You should have no length issues with the exception of if you choose to run the distributor and alternator wire hidden under the engine. That takes thought and planning on where to drill the tunnel and route the wiring. You have enough length to "hide" most of the harness thoughout the car. As far as the battery mount on the passenger side, others can sound off here but I see not practical application since the fuel fill hose would more than likely have to come out to change the battery. I would not want to be worrying about the slightest spark from a terminal since fuel fumes will be hanging out just above the battery if any fittings are not tight.

Remember plan and visualize first for the best happy endings. But I did "do overs" on the harness in places that simply required a splice or extention with a few connectors. I also developed a completely new language when the cuss words ran out or kids were present!!

Good luck, Ric