Thread: Motorama31

Motorama31

The link below is 6 pages of images from the annual Motorama show. It is descibed as "The ultimate motorsports extravaganza and custom car show in the nation".
    I planned on setting up a display in my buddy's street rod shop display area to promote my powder coat business but I ended up bring my Unique instead. Several of the show promoters are my customers. They know my car and despite my argument about the car not being finished ... well while I was setting up they kinda beatup on me to show and we ended up driving her in ???? We were swamped with people for most of the two day show. Over two days as a bonus at least a dozen bikini models and Hooters girls (bikinis also) were photographed sitting in, leaning on, and generally adorning myself and the car. I will provide these links as they become available.
    The link is: http://www.hotrodhotline.com/feature.../09motoramaal/

Aggressor is on page 2 - The only car with a primered hood.
    Also checkout the T-Bucket with the SOHC 427 - Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a closing note: As ridiculous as this sounds(with anunfinished car), I was approached by the Carlisle Events manager and asked to display the car as a featured vehicle in the upcoming Carlisle All-Ford Nationals event. This is with the promise that the hood would be painted by then.

As I've said before life is good with my Unique.
    -Geary
    Last edited by Aggressor; February 24th, 2009 at 12:31 PM.

I like how you have the magazine cover on the seat, showing the Super Snake selling for that record price. That'll spark some conversation!

Actually if you look closer you'll see it's sitting across the carb pressure pots. The photographer saw it laying on the passenger seat and placed it there.

- Geary

Thumbs up

TOO Cool Geary! Congratulations! Thanks for posting the pics.

Ralph

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Awesome Geary! Some really nice other cars there, too.
    Last edited by Slither; February 24th, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear