Thread: Breaking bad

Breaking bad

totally unrelated to our cars. there is a TV series on AMC called Breaking Bad with Bryan Cranston (Dad from the wonder years) it is probably the best drama series ever. Season 2 starts next week. So when you are not working on your cobra check it out. You can see last years pilot on the AMC web site. it only gets better. We bought season 1 at amazon so we could watch it again.

Haven't watched it but the "breaking in" scene is pretty funny

http://www.amctv.com/videos/breaking-bad/
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Never miss it. One of the most edgy and dark humored shows I ever seen.

It is at times totally off the hook.

-Geary

I've had the dvr set to record any new episodes since it went off the air last season. Excellent show, more for the guy's I think. Glad you mentioned it was coming back on soon, I was beginning to think they were not going to bring it back this season. appreciate the heads up
    Eddie

my wife loves it just as much as I do. Another wild show is "Dexter" I think it is a showtime production also available on DVD and at rental stores.
    Basic Premise- Dexter is a crime scene investigator who happen to be a serial killer who only kills people who really deserve it.

I saw all of season one last year. I've been waiting for season two. I can't wait 'til Sunday.
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator