Thread: Build Website

Build Website

Today, I started my build website in preparation for my build later this year. Just had to get it started. Not much to look at yet, but that will change once I order my kit.

If anyone has a 289FIA car they would like me to oad onto my website, feel free to send me pics to my email address.

Cheers
    Bill

www.bills289fia.com
    Bill D

Slowly accumulating parts to build a period correct 289FIA

Looking forward to seeing your build, Bill.....congrats, for me the 289 model is what Cobras are all about, I like that "lean and mean" look they have. Have seen Justin Upchurch's 289FIA up close, Uniques are a nice product and a fairly straightforward build, from all appearances.

BTW, you spoke of your RCR40 in the past tense in your bio info on this website, mentioned you sold it to finance this build, is that so? It was perhaps the most pristine 40 build I've ever followed, if you sold it that must have been a hard decision.

Be seein' ya around here, too, amigo!

{Edit--I tried to sign your guestbook, Bill....not sure I was successful, the email verification was from a racing organization link.}

Cheers from YerDugliness
    Last edited by YerDugliness; March 25th, 2009 at 11:15 AM.
    YD,E./PNB

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." (Daniel H. Burnham)

I have struggled with wanting to building a coupe or a GT40 but have to say the fun and ease of driving a roadster is unbeatable.

If I was racing I would go for the 40 or the coupe.

Nice website,
    Bill
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Yerdugliness
    I hope to place an order later this year. And yes, you signed the guestbook on my website.

I'm really excited about building a very period correct 289FIA
    Bill D

Slowly accumulating parts to build a period correct 289FIA