Thread: Identification Booklet

Identification Booklet

During the Unique Homecoming, I volunteered to start an "Identification Booklet" for all Unique owners. Many times you attend these events and recognize a face, but can't associate a name or a car with the face. I asked everyone to send me a picture of them with their car to jrcowing@cox.net and I would add their pictures to the booklet with their name and home town listed and maybe their email address. I would then send a soft copy of the completed ID Booklet to everyone who sent me their pictures.

To protect privacy, I was planning to only list everyone's home towns and not list their full mailing address. Since I'll be sending a soft copy, folks can add more of their own personal details as they see fit. If some folks want me to add more details below their photo like their email address or phone number, they can let me know and I'll add whatever they would like.

Later, we may be able to put this info on a web site with password access to Unique owners only.
    Jer

Jerry,

Great idea. Not only for events such as home coming, but even everyday conversing through the forum. Just out of natural curiosity a person wonders who's at the other end of a computer or phone line. I've often wondered what the average age / occupation was for Cobra owners.
    Thanks,
    Eddie