Thread: Vacation!

Vacation!

I get back from my vacation all excited because I'm ready to talk to the Weavers and get my order rolling so I can come down and pick it up. I pick up the phone and call only to discover Unique is closed for a week so they can take vacation . Oh the agony!!

Hope you all have a blast and enjoy your time away! I guess I'll go pull weeds in the garden or something for a week...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by RonJ View Post
    I get back from my vacation all excited because I'm ready to talk to the Weavers and get my order rolling so I can come down and pick it up. I pick up the phone and call only to discover Unique is closed for a week so they can take vacation . Oh the agony!!

Hope you all have a blast and enjoy your time away! I guess I'll go pull weeds in the garden or something for a week...lol..

Oh man, I was hoping to place my order this week. I guess I will try the week after before I go on vacation. Good luck with your order. Tell all about your plans. I am sorry if I missed any other discussions you have had. What kind of engine are you going to have, transmission, rear gear, color scheme, shifter, wheels tires, etc, etc. It's so many decisions but so much fun.

Brian
    Vapor Cone, I've been told, occurs just as you break the sound barrier!

Patience weedhopper. waiting is all part of the experience. My body's been sitting in the painters shop for a month and hasn't been touched. Beer helps get throught the duldrums.