Thread: Alan Weaver / floor mats

Alan Weaver / floor mats

Alan,

The floor mats arrived Friday and they look great. Please let me know the amount owed so I can give you Brent's credit card number again .

Just kidd'n, but I do need to know how much and I'll put a check in the mail.
    Thanks,
    Eddie

Agree, they are nice. I like the rubber gripper nubs on the back side. Hopefully they won't slide around.
    Alan, the check for shipping went out yesterday.
    Eddie, is the car on the road yet?

Hey cheese,
    car still not on the road, but I bet the boys have driven it a thousand miles and won countless races with it never leaving the garage
    The carpet is going in now, should be finished by tomorrow night. I must admit I was a bit intimidated with what i had heard about the carpet installation, but so far everything has turned out tight and wrinkle free. I felt like I had crossed some kind of a thresehold or graduated to another level when I was able to install the shifter and boot. It's one of those little changes that make a big difference in looks and accomplishments.
    Our weather is unseasonabley cool [getting into the 50's at night] and would make for some nice driv'n weather.
    Ain't it about time you get your camera back out of the closet
    Eddie

Eddie, my painter finally started on my car. He hopes to have the first coat of primer shot this weekend. Then he wants me to bring the chassis/engine etc. to him the following weekend. He want to mount the body on the chassis when he shoots the color. Says he wants to make certain all the gaps are set and its level. He's very picky. I told him I woud prefer shooting the car on the carrige I brought it down on. He makes some good arguments.
    Soory for the lack of pics. spent some time in the local hospital fighting a lower GI infection. Appear to be on the mend now. Hope to get back to work part time later this week. look forward to som videos of your start up.
    Cheese

If he can paint the body on the chassis without ruining the chassis he will be the first to do it, I wouldn't atempt it and I have painted lots more than I care to think about.

Alan