Thread: Getting the ball rolling

Getting the ball rolling

I have finally "got the ball rolling". I paid the deposit for deluxe pallet kit a month or so ago and I have finally ironed out most of the major decisions and passed them on to the Weavers. I am real excited to be moving forward. I do need to know if you guys have any advice for getting ready for the day things are delivered to my house. Tools I'll need, do's and don'ts, advice for being prepared. These things will also help to keep me busy as I wait. Oh, by the way, engine is bought. I will be painting locally and installing drivetrain myself. Although I haven't purchased it yet, I am going to buy TKO 600 transmission. Ok guys, I am sure I will get to know you guys more and more as this project gets going.
    Vapor Cone, I've been told, occurs just as you break the sound barrier!

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Congrats!!

Oh... and get a strap to go over your head and hold your jaw up from when you get tired of smiling!!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

drbb, get your garage ready. big screen tv, stereo, and of course a fridge with your favorite beverage. When my dpk was delivered last Feb I never realized how peole would stop and want to know what was going on. It's a gas! Enjoy it.

Wow, today Alan said my car should be ready in 10 weeks or less!!! I was surprised! I have a lot to do before delivery! I am really getting excited.
    Vapor Cone, I've been told, occurs just as you break the sound barrier!

Oh Yeah! Once gain the insanity begins! Welcome, and enjoy every minute of it!
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)