Thread: New owner

New owner

As a new owner of a 289FIA, I'd like to say hello. Painted roller (viking blue/red stripe on nose) is due to be delivered around the end of Oct. Southern Automotive 302 and CR top loader, 3.54 rear, Trigo FIA pin drive wheels, Firestone Indy tires. I live near Lady Lake, Fla. about 40 miles NW of Orlando. Will be in Panama City for the big cruise in Nov. 13-15th, and would be happy to meet any other owners. Will be completing the build this fall/winter. Advice welcome.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum, 289! You must be the guy John has been talking about. I'm sure you can't wait to get your car.

There are lots of knowledgeable folks here on the forum. When you have a question, do a few topic searches to see if you can find what you are looking for. (There is a huge body of stored how-to knowledge in the archives.) Then if you need more help, ask away... Folks here are always glad to help.

Have fun!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Welcome to the show.

Great car.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Welcome Aboard!

Just wanted to say "hello" from New Jersey. You are in for a great experience. I got up this morning (34 degrees out), with my wifes help, put on the rag top and took her to work. Snug as a bug in a rug. Guess you have warm weather where you are - anyway Welcome and have fun, you're getting a dream delivered.

Thumbs up

Welcome to the madness I think you will find this forum invaluable.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)