Thread: Carpet Install

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Carpet Install

Hi folks-

I've got a note in to Unique, but I thought I'd ask here also. I've done a search, but there are a few threads that don't exist any more.

The section on carpet in the online manual has some formatting problems and doesn’t display properly. If anyone has the right layout, please let me know

One specific question I have about the floor carpet on the drivers and passengers side....does the carpet go over the cowl brace floor mount or under it? The bound carpet is shaped such that it looks like it should go under it, but that seems wrong.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Big engines in little cars.

289 FIA, 347, Tremec 3550, Edelbrock performer RPM heads, air gap intake, hydraulic roller 227 intake 234 exhaust at .050. Ford Guardsman Blue paint.

Chris I sent you a email

Thank you sir!

Best,
    c
    Big engines in little cars.

289 FIA, 347, Tremec 3550, Edelbrock performer RPM heads, air gap intake, hydraulic roller 227 intake 234 exhaust at .050. Ford Guardsman Blue paint.

I just installed my trans tunnel carpet this weekend. I think it's pretty self explanitory but if you don't mind I would also like a copy. Thanks

I don't know about the rest of you, but the carpet installation was the most frustrating part of the build. If you do it right (especially the bulk head), there is no better feeling when it is done and it is done right.

Good luck
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Phil, the wife and I spent a lot of time measuring and trimming the carpet for the trans tunnel. It came out beautiful. I'm making a template fot the bulkhead. IO agree this can make it or break it.