Thread: Juan's Unique 289 For Sale Again

Juan's Unique 289 For Sale Again

Hi Guys,

I am posting this on behalf of the Dr in NJ I sold my Unique 289 to in 2008. It is a Unique Motorcars 289, "Black Tie Cobra". Built in 2005 at the Factory in Gadsden, AL by Alan Weaver of Unique Motorcars. We had a custom built 331 DSS Racing, Windsor Stroker engine, puts out approximately 500 hp +. Toploader 4 speed, Jaguar Rear. Under-car exhaust, 3" all the way bak to tips and ceramic coated black. Last photo shows the new Black Ceramic Coated exhaust system all the way back to the tips.

Owned currently by Steven Lenger, MD, NJ. I sold it to him for $67,500 in 2008. Needs to sell asap, moving into NYC, no space. Wants $45,000, he may pay shipping as well. This is a steal, you just can't duplicate this car for this price at any manufacturer with this level of quality.

Can you contact him if you are interested? Thank you.

Here is his contact information if you want to talk with him, very nice guy:

Steven Lenger, MD
    1-732-713-9604

eslenger@gmail.com

Call me if you can't reach him.

Juan
    502-558-2904
    Louisville, KY

Last edited by juanone; February 19th, 2010 at 06:55 AM.

Not to gubber up your post - but I recall Rick B. being instrumental in the final assembly of this car from Unique.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Great car, Juan... it would make for a great his and hers.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Rick Bagley

Hi Phil,

I was not trying to ignore the great work that Rick did for me originally with the stock Ford Racing 302 long block. The reason I did not mention him was that the engine now in the car was not built or installed by him. It is a DSS Racing 331 Stroker installed by someone else in 2008, that's all.

Rick Bagley is a great friend of mine and I owe him greatly for how much he did for my car, just did not want to derail the main purpose of the thread, help sell the car for Dr Lenger.

Juan
    Last edited by juanone; February 20th, 2010 at 05:44 AM.