Thread: Sub Belts

Sub Belts

Crow describes the seat belt that attches from the buckle that nestles between your legs and attaches at the floor as sub belt. For weekend and fun driving do folks normal use these. I was contemplating leaving them out.

I don't use them unless I do a track event. They are a pain to clean around.

Thumbs up You can.

Not a big deal. The subs are mostly for track use - they'll help to hold you in the seat under hard braking and give more support for cornering. For street use they're mostly inconvenient to use. Especially if you've got some belly to get around just finding the darn things

-Roger
    Yeehah

Belly

If you have "belly" issues as some of us do, just grab it from the side.

Thanks guys. belly isdsue here too!

I put mine in last summer and use them everytime I drive. It keeps the shoulder straps from pulling the lap belt up so high on my hips. But I only weight 154 lbs.
    Bob

Sub Belt?

Is this the 5th point of the 5-point harness? The one that goes between your legs? The one that stops your body from crashing forwards? The one that keeps your legs from crushing? I think it'a a great idea to install and use. Hey, I hope you never need it - but....................