Thread: Headers & pipes

Headers & pipes

Cleaning out a bit after my exhaust change. Couple of items:

1) Set of Unique 289 FIA headers for use with sidepipes. Fit a 351W with stock exhaust port locations on heads (came off engine with 1969 Windsor heads.). Passenger side has oxygen sensor bung in the collector. Condition is fair, as silver coating has taken a cloudy appearance and some brown oxidation is showing on tube to flange welds. (see photos) You would want to have them recoated before installation. $325 for the set.

2) Set of Unique 289 FIA sidepipes. Ceramic coating is in very servicable condition. Upper and outer sides clean up good. Bottom side is showing some road rash. (first two pics are of top and outer sides; last closeup is one of the spots on the bottom side) Cleaned up pretty well with just Mother's polish and an old tee shirt. Expect they could be polished nicely with a buffer, or you can recoat to make them like new. $325 for the set.

You can pick up here in Heflin (AL), I can deliver within 100 miles or so, or I can deliver them to you at Homecoming. PM or email if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 008 - small.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	2172   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 009 - small.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	2173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 012 - small.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	2174   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 013 - small.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	2175  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 017 - small.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	2176  
    Zach Butterworth
    289 FIA #9367