Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Color combo viewpoints wanted

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by mkassab View Post
    QUESTION:.... do the team strips go over both fenders or just the drivers side.... or does it not matter, i.e, either way?
    Depends... on the FIA cars, the stripe went across the front in red, white, yellow... and blue?? (Someone else who knows more can shed light on the colors used). The team stripe like you are showing is, as Mike says, is driver's side...
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

[quote=Slither;85478]Yah Tony, how is it that you know about this?

cause I am married that's why. But you don't see that color on my car do you.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    But you don't see that color on my car do you.

Not the last time I saw it, but that was a time ago... for all we know you could have changed the interior to periwinkle by now. That avatar pic is pretty small to see. Maybe you should bring it down to Homecoming so we can verify that it's ok still...

!

PS I still plan to copy your concept for your car as a driver... good call! (That is, as long as it isn't periwinkle!)
    Last edited by Slither; May 3rd, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Quote Originally Posted by Slither View Post
    Not the last time I saw it, but that was a time ago... for all we know you could have changed the interior to periwinkle by now. That avatar pic is pretty small to see. Maybe you should bring it down to Homecoming so we can verify that it's ok still...

!

PS I still plan to copy your concept for your car as a driver... good call! (That is, as long as it isn't periwinkle!)
    It's still black. Getting Ready with a Gasholes team to run the 24 hours of LeMons @ Summit Point. Got a lot going on with the oldest graduating and the race and everything. I will be coming to homecoming soon enough. Just got a promotion at work and building up leave.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear