Thread: Interior, Custom Dash/Gauges, Ventilation, Seats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony... thanks for the comments. Not sure I'd call the Weaver's "traditional" though, i.e., the base 427 is what it is. But that's just the stating point. The Weaver's will do what ever you want.... but the customer needs to ask for it.

As far as why I went the direction I did, check my build thread "General Preperation for the Build... "Visual Style".

http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8241

Mark
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by mkassab View Post
    Tony... thanks for the comments. Not sure I'd call the Weaver's "traditional" though, i.e., the base 427 is what it is. But that's just the stating point. The Weaver's will do what ever you want.... but the customer needs to ask for it.

As far as why I went the direction I did, check my build thread "General Preperation for the Build... "Visual Style".

http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8241

Mark
    They were when I bought my kit and that is fine because that is what I wanted at the time. I have my car and I just bought a 2011 Mustang GT convertable( a Fantastic Car by the way) and thought about some changes to my Cobra. Drove my Cobra in this beautiful weather we are having right now and there is nothing like the feel of raw power. Loads of fun.

USE- on how I plan to drive the car? My Cobra will be a weekend type of usage to cruise around in for me and my wife, our friends and children/grandchildren to enjoy. I will only drive this car on nice days and for relatively short distances. I don't have any desire to race/track the car but I do love to drive aggressively. I’ve had and have euro sports cars, e.g., BMW M3, M5, Porsche and was fortunate enough to attend several track driving schools in these cars.

HAHA! I bet your couriosity will get the best of you.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

well, I will take to the drag strip at least once.....
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Mark, Really great looking seats. I'm a fan of James Holland's work. I arranged through Unique to have him stitch and fit a softtop to my car in 2002. The top has been used quite often over the past 8 years and it is still show quality.

Once again - Those red seats are handsome and really eye catching. Good choice

-Geary

Thanks... the door panels and leather gear shift boot will be red also... with black leather steering wheel, carpet and dash.

Mark

heat and sound proofing

I applied a product called LizardSkin. First coat is a ceramic heat shield application. The next coat will be their sound damping product. On top of that, I'll install the normal foil faced products followed by the carpet. I also plan to add lots of Dynamat.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The carpet install we go alot smother with the doors off.

Alan