Thread: Accessories, Security, Sound System

Accessories, Security, Sound System

Coming soon
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

bump to top
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Trunk, batteries & Audio

I install the audio components in the trunk. Ended up using a SecretAudio head unit with USB, SAT, AM/FM, iPod and remote. Didn't bother with CD changer. I also installed 4 speakers in the interior (i each foot well and two on the rear wall. In the trunk, I installed a low profile sub-woofer I had. You'll note 2 Optima batteries. I did this for two reasons... with the Security, GPS, etc. I have a good amount of constant power requirements. Also the balanced added weight with a 560+ HP can't be a bad thing? Finally, the fire ext. installed on the side. I didn't like it in the interior compartment. (don't look at the audio wires.... I still have to clean that up.)
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1152.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	2452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1154.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	2453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1153.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	253.6 KB 
ID:	2454  

Wink Hey, Congratulations!

It has clearly been a wonderful pilgrimage for you. The car looks great - bound to do well at the show.

Congrats on the birth!
    Yeehah