First Happy 4th. I am spending mine under the car. I am trying to finally get front brakes. Right now I have none. I am trying to properly bleed the system. I replaced the front brake master c. because it was leaking at the cap. OK, that solved that problem. (The pushrod actually appears a bit shorter on the new one).

Now the questions:
1. Do you remove the rear brake pushrod from the pedal bias bracket in order to bleed the fronts? When I do I get so much travel in the pedal at the bias rod, it does not push enough pressure on the front pushrod to move it forward. Too much free play with only one connected.

2. How far into the bias brackets do you screw the respective pushrods? I have the rear rod in so far it almost touches the bias crossbar. The front pushrod is in about 1/4 inch, not even enough to be felt on the inside of the bracket.

I went to the Wilwood tech site and it appears I am doing their directions correctly. I do believe I have a bleeding challenge at present. I have never had good braking on the car. The only way I can lock her down is I hit the car in front of me. I have done the pad seating process twice to see little improvements. I feel I have an adjustment/bleeding issue.

At present I have a real affection for good working brakes. I am just feeling the love with this system.

Any takers??

Thanks in advance.

Ric