Thread: Aloha!

Aloha!

Aloha, Everyone,

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii and have just acquired and "imported" Unique # 9125, a 289/FIA, from Arizona. I'm busy sorting out some electrical issues with Maurice's help and consequently have not driven the car as much as I'd like. This is my first Cobra and I've much to learn. I look forward to tapping into the knowledge base represented by this forum and in time to being able to make my own modest contributions.

Cheers!
    Mark

Mark,

Welcome to the forum.I think you'll find many knowledgeable and helpful members willing to help you out if the need arises.

Bob

Welcome....

Welcome to the forum Mark. My son, Brian and I have chassis #9122, which was probably built along side of yours. Will be glad help with any questions on these "older" cars. They still run strong though!

Bill

Hi Mark

Search this forum and you'll find a wealth of good info. Post any residual questions and you should get your answers.

You'll find that once sorted out, a unique car is a very durable product. If not beaten excessively and driven with some respect your car will become a long-haul member of the family. My car has been on the road for 9 years and 20,000+ miles. I like the fact that it's getting worn-in and is developing a bit of a pateena like that of any classic British sports car.

-Geary

Welcome Steve.
    Geary that pateena is from pushing it out in the snow to work in your shop in the winter.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Naumoff View Post
    Welcome Steve.
    Geary that pateena is from pushing it out in the snow to work in your shop in the winter.
    Oh yah! Patina is what I'm after from the outset... but no snow!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear