Thread: Hello all..

Hello all..

Hello everyone,

I'm the proud new owner of Unique 289 model #9289, previously owned by forums member dmswann. I bought the car shortly after making the trip to Alabama this past May for the open house / homecomming and to see #9289. What a great time... and what great people! For those of you who were at this years homecomming... it was truely pleasure meeting all of you.

I absolutely love my car... it's a dream come true. As I'm sure all of you would agree, these cars truely capture the the feel and spirit of the originals... beautiful, crude, loud and awsome! What's not to love about that?! Many thanks to Unique and the Weaver family for all that they do. I look forward to meeting more Unique owners and being part of this forum. The wealth of knowledge and experience here is astounding. Many thanks in advance.

Happy... and exhilarating driving,

Todd

Welcome to the forum Todd, have you seen Dennis's new car?

Dennis Swanns new 289

Here's a pic I took before delivery.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum Todd! It was good to meet the two of you at this year's Homecoming. Glad you are enjoying your new ride. Hope you're planning to bring it down for next year's meet in Gadsden.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Hallo

Good to have you with us. Always look forward to the May and September activities. Look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Nothing attracts as much attention and/or fun to the gallon than a Cobra. Unique gang is always fun to be around too.

Rick W

Yea thou shall not covet thy neighbor's car!