Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Speed in a Unique??

Facinating

LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was 'fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate'.

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.
    Jer

Thats the cleanest Johnny joke I've heard.

Les is not buiding a Unique but regardless I figured some here might be interested in checking his website as he is well known regarding speed. He's a friend of a friend so i encounter him occasionally. I think that he doesn't know the meaning of "fast enough". He was telling me that getting to 550 mph isn't the big challenge at Salt Lake, it's getting stopped again within the distance available.

http://www.target550.com/project.htm

Top Speed at Lowes

I was at Lowes, pulling about 15 MPH, when I was Black Flagged by a guy from the insect repellant department while entering a parking space.
    MIKE DEL

Your Warranty Voided Here...If you can't open it, it's not yours.

289 USRRC, 357 Magnum Windsor