Thread: Turn Signals

Turn Signals

Well almost a year after I've had my Unique licensed and on the steets, i'm finding little thigs that need atention and adjustments. One item that's a bit bothersome is after a turn the turn signals do't cancell out. I assumed that after removing the wheel and the aluminum hub i'd find somethimg simple to adjust. The hub does not want to come off easily, and I didn't want to start forcing. Thought I'd check and see if anyone else has had to deal with this. Thanks and hope everyone has a great Holisay season.

Here is a link to a thread about installing a roll pin to cancell the signal. http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/sh...hlight=blinker the pictures don't match but the info is pretty clear.
    Rod
    Roseville, Ca.
    289 FIA #9152 "The Flintstone Cobra"

Tom you have a roll pin on your steering shaft, the pin has to be aimed at the turn switch handle. If you have trouble getting the steering wheel off, loosen the nut several turns then gently bump the wheel from behind and it should come off, I did it with the nut off and when it came off it just about knocked my teeth out, live and learn.

thanks

Thanks guys...Y'all have a great holiday season.
    Tom