Thread: Wanted - Early Unique

Wanted - Early Unique

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy a very early AC Cobra replica in the US and import it to Australia. The car I’m looking for would probably be a Unique, Arntz, Contemporary or possibly an ERA. Unfortunately our government places strict requirements on the importation of motor vehicles into Australia and so ideally the Cobra needs to be a minimum of 30 years old i.e. built prior to 1982, (I can also consider importing a 1982 to1988 car but they are a little more complicated and much dearer to get them complied). Now, this doesn’t mean a car that is titled as a 1964 or whatever (this loophole is closed) it means that the vehicle was completed and registered for on road use 30 years ago with some sort of supporting documentary evidence. I am not in an immediate hurry and am looking to purchase the car sometime over the next 6 months or so if feasible. So, if you have a car or know of a car that may be suitable and is becoming available for sale, or hear of one at this year’s homecoming please contact me through this site. I hope you all have a great homecoming this year.

Cheers
    Paul

1982 Unique

Paul,

I have a 1982 427/SC Unique with a 351W. Let me know if you are interested?

Geoff

Geoff, email me info with pics and I will help you sell it.

Alan
    unique@uniquemotorcars.com

Hi Geoff,
    I'm certainly interested in having a look, could you please contact me at the address below.

My email address is;

paul@impactplants.com.au

thanks

Paul