Hi all,
I am looking to buy a very early AC Cobra replica in the US and import it to Australia. The car I’m looking for would probably be a Unique, Arntz, Contemporary or possibly an ERA. Unfortunately our government places strict requirements on the importation of motor vehicles into Australia and so ideally the Cobra needs to be a minimum of 30 years old i.e. built prior to 1982, (I can also consider importing a 1982 to1988 car but they are a little more complicated and much dearer to get them complied). Now, this doesn’t mean a car that is titled as a 1964 or whatever (this loophole is closed) it means that the vehicle was completed and registered for on road use 30 years ago with some sort of supporting documentary evidence. I am not in an immediate hurry and am looking to purchase the car sometime over the next 6 months or so if feasible. So, if you have a car or know of a car that may be suitable and is becoming available for sale, or hear of one at this year’s homecoming please contact me through this site. I hope you all have a great homecoming this year.

Cheers
Paul