Thread: Taking a Poll~ 6'3 drivers of Unique Cars

Taking a Poll~ 6'3 drivers of Unique Cars

If anybody is 6'3 with a 34" inseam let me know if you can fit in the drivers seat of the Unique shelby cobras S/C Model & have enough room to shift and are comfortable Preferably Cars 2008 & above

I'd like to buy 1 but can't find any near my house.

Thanks All!
    Keith in Alabama

Call Unique - (256)546-3708
    They have quite a few taller customers. I understand that Bob Evans was over 7 feet.
    Unique can tell you how they fit in their cars and what modifications were made.
    -Geary

Smile

Height is not the only measure applicable to customer fit in any Cobra. I am 6'2, 210 pounds and am quite comfortable in my UNIQUE FIA car. With a notched dash, dropped floor board and new extended foot boxes, I would think you should fit fine. I know several owners who are taller than I, and I have heard no complaints.
    Dennis M. Swann

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    They extended the footboxes on the production cars, both 289 and 427, in the fall of 2009, with the first one going out of the factory in January of 2010... I was told. (I believe I have that first one) I've sat in both versions, and there is a noticeable difference.

Give them a call... they'll hook you up. They are incredible fabricators, and can surely accomodate your specific needs.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Thumbs up G-man

I'm 6' 3" & weigh 280 lbs. I've owned a Unique Motorcars S/C Cobra for 17 yrs. that the Weavers custom built to fit me and have driven it long and hard!! I've had no problems with the fit or durability of the car. The Weavers build great cars which they stand behind.
    Last edited by G-MAN; July 24th, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

Keith,

When I was building my car the joke among my friends was, "You can't fit in that, so who are going to give it to?" I'm 6'3, 240/lbs and I've been driving it for well over 8-years. You just have to learn how to slide in.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)