Hello to All,

I am glad Maurice told me about this site and to become part of the Unique Cobra community. I believe it will have beneficial advantages.
I am an old school hot rodder that has assembled, restored, constructed, and fabricated many car’s, trucks, motorcycles, vintage tractors, and other contraptions.
I grew up working on all the American cars and I co-owned Eurasian Motorcars in Montgomery Alabama for 10 years before coming to work for the Post Office Maintenance department. We serviced all the European vehicles and were the Alfa Romeo dealer and authorized Bosch Service Center.
My brother has been in the machine shop business for years and is shop foreman at Packaging Metal Inc. here in Mgm. He owns his own welding business on the side.
I recently purchased my 427SC Deluxe Pallet Kit in January 2011 and took delivery in April. I am using a 1989 F-250 460 engine .030, Jon Kasse Aluminum heads, a Thumpr Cam, TCI C-6. It’s coming along nicely. I will add some photos if I have the time today, if not tomorrow.
Glad to be here and if I can help anyone please contact me……………..Jon Miller