Thread: Finally Said Hello

Finally Said Hello

Hello to All,

I am glad Maurice told me about this site and to become part of the Unique Cobra community. I believe it will have beneficial advantages.
    I am an old school hot rodder that has assembled, restored, constructed, and fabricated many car’s, trucks, motorcycles, vintage tractors, and other contraptions.
    I grew up working on all the American cars and I co-owned Eurasian Motorcars in Montgomery Alabama for 10 years before coming to work for the Post Office Maintenance department. We serviced all the European vehicles and were the Alfa Romeo dealer and authorized Bosch Service Center.
    My brother has been in the machine shop business for years and is shop foreman at Packaging Metal Inc. here in Mgm. He owns his own welding business on the side.
    I recently purchased my 427SC Deluxe Pallet Kit in January 2011 and took delivery in April. I am using a 1989 F-250 460 engine .030, Jon Kasse Aluminum heads, a Thumpr Cam, TCI C-6. It’s coming along nicely. I will add some photos if I have the time today, if not tomorrow.
    Glad to be here and if I can help anyone please contact me……………..Jon Miller

Smile

Welcome John.....You made a wise decision by purchasing from Unique. There is a wealth of information available via the forum and everyone is anxious to help. Good luck with your build!
    Dennis M. Swann

Welcome Jon,

Sounds like your build is coming along. Looking forward to pics of your project. Gary

Thank You Sir. Look forward to being able to ask questions and advice and look at the beautiful Cobra's on the site.

Talking

Can we talk ya out of the auto? A TKO 600 will work just fine.

....and the Thumpr cam.....

Welcome Jon,
    Great car, great group on the forum. It sounds like you have great skills, and the build will go smoothly. The guys on the forum have been really helpfull, as has Alan and Muarice. Good luck on the build.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Great that you are here now! Hope all goes well with what you have left on the car. You are in the right spot to get your questions answered. Good luck and bring on the photos.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Jon, welcome to the club and finally another Unique owner in the area. I live just up the road from you in the Prattville area. I purchased and built a 427 about 4 yrs ago. As others have stated, this site is the right location for answering any questions. If you need a local contact, send me a PM and I will provide some contact details.

Phillip