Thread: side view mirror

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow... Rick, those are nice mirrors! I wish I knew about this site... it sure would have saved me a lot of time by not having to fabricate my setup.

My only concern, based on the pictures, is it looks/appears the mirror would be in the drivers line of site creating a blind spot... Who knows, it may be the camera angle.

Mark
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Rick, that was it. Thanks. i also got an e-mail an e-mail from terry who makes them for Breeze. i will be getting the passenger one soon, after i pay a few bills. This mirror looks and fits great, just wish I had bought the other one at the same time. i imagine the 4" would provide a better view but i prefer the unobtrusive look of the 3"
    Question- How do you find your lost digital camera? Answer- Buy another one that costs twice as much !!!

The Dreamcar Company

Guys,

I have a set of the Dreamcar Company's mirrors on my car and they work excellently. No blind spots either. I don't know how I did without them for so long. I recommend them highly.

Terry Riebel, owner of the Dreamcar Company, designed and fabricates what I think is extremely high quality stuff. Go to their website, order a set you will not regret it. He has worked also on many Uniques over the year and several of our members that own Uniques have the mirrors in their cars. 502-802-1159, call him.

http://www.thedreamcarcompany.com/casestudy003.html

Juan
    Louisville, KY
    Last edited by juanone; September 4th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.