Thread: side view mirror

Question side view mirror

about a year and a half ago I was refered by someone at this forum to a place where i could buy a billet mirror that mounts to the windshield frame ( not Raydot). I bought one for the drivers side and am thinkinking about getting one for the passenger side but I can't find the site. The mirror is 3", billet, and attaches to the top bracket for the windwing.
    any help out There ?
    Thanks.

Scott...

That's probably me... here's my build site to see the mirror mounted. http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68
    Then go to the Exterior section and scroll to the bottom.

I searched Motorcycle parts sites until I found what I wanted. Then I fabricated the attachment block from aluminum and used a ss screw to attach.... Be Careful... if the screw is too long, it could contact the windshield glass and crack it. Let me know if you need more details.

Mark
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Thumbs up Side Mirror

I think this is what you are looking for, Terry is in Louisville and a member of the Ky Cobra Club. Very nice mirror.

http://www.thedreamcarcompany.com/casestudy003.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra Mirror 1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	2695   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra Mirrors 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	2696  
    Last edited by eliminator; August 25th, 2011 at 06:52 AM.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Wow... Rick, those are nice mirrors! I wish I knew about this site... it sure would have saved me a lot of time by not having to fabricate my setup.

My only concern, based on the pictures, is it looks/appears the mirror would be in the drivers line of site creating a blind spot... Who knows, it may be the camera angle.

Mark
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Rick, that was it. Thanks. i also got an e-mail an e-mail from terry who makes them for Breeze. i will be getting the passenger one soon, after i pay a few bills. This mirror looks and fits great, just wish I had bought the other one at the same time. i imagine the 4" would provide a better view but i prefer the unobtrusive look of the 3"
    Question- How do you find your lost digital camera? Answer- Buy another one that costs twice as much !!!

The Dreamcar Company

Guys,

I have a set of the Dreamcar Company's mirrors on my car and they work excellently. No blind spots either. I don't know how I did without them for so long. I recommend them highly.

Terry Riebel, owner of the Dreamcar Company, designed and fabricates what I think is extremely high quality stuff. Go to their website, order a set you will not regret it. He has worked also on many Uniques over the year and several of our members that own Uniques have the mirrors in their cars. 502-802-1159, call him.

http://www.thedreamcarcompany.com/casestudy003.html

Juan
    Louisville, KY
    Last edited by juanone; September 4th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.