Thread: Cobra cruise new york

Talking Cobra cruise new york

I have been on the road for the last 6 months not much time to post. But today a coworker of mine working in Newbrugh, NY said he saw a 15-20 car cobra criuse, Which one of my fellow (overgrown boys as my wife calls me) was in this cruise. I am sure missing my cruising time at home. I would like to meet some the fellow cobra owners in the North east. Will be in Fishkill NY starting next week.

Rodney

Rodney, what will you be doing in NY?

Alan,

I work for the Small Business Admin. Diaster Assitance Center. I will be working Damage from hurricane Irene in southern NY state. I go out to sites that have been damaged by natural diasters verfiy the applicant has the damage they claim and report the total damages to loan dept.

Since I saw you last at homecoming at Top o the River I have worked Tuscaloosa,AL.,Joplin,MO,Reading,KS. Oklahoma City,OK. Harrisburg,PA,Springfield MA.,Hartford,CT, Albany,NY,Kingston NY, and now moving to Fishkill NY. Have not been home since June 3. This is the first whole weekend I have had off.
    But in the diaster business you got to get it when you can.

Tell Maurice and Ms. Jean I said hello!

Rodney

That has got to be a tough job, just going to watch Bama in Tuscaloosa and seeing all the damage is hard. Take care of yourself.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Exclamation

The Vermont and northern New York boys just had a cruise last weekend, if I remember correctly, and went over to Lake Placid and through some other areas.

There is a thread over on Club Cobra about it... sounded like fun. We didn't make it up to New York this summer due to health realted issues. Hopefully next year!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear