Thread: Father's personal request...

Great news Paul. Go
    James --You can do this.

He will remain in our prayers.

Ralph

Where have you been Ralph?

Thumbs up

Paul,

My prayers are that the worst is over and it is continuous improvement from here on. Please keep us updated on how things are going!
    Dennis M. Swann

It's great to hear the good news Paul!
    Jeff

Unique 427 S/C #4279451
    Survival Motorsports FE482
    4 Speed Toploader (Nascar close ratio)

Paul, just checked in and saw the post. I will keep your son in my thoughts and prayers.
    Scott
    SA 428
    3:54

Thanksgiving!!

Paul, we hope he has a speedy recovery and Turkey and Gravy are on the menu soon, our prayers are with him.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up Great update!

Well guys, I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers over the last months. It has been a very busy time for us. We are finally out of the woods on this and things are great! James came home just in time for Turkey (day before), but was still on remote-control for about six weeks, due to complications. We finally got clearance to travel in mid-December, so we loaded up and headed to Grandma's in Central Florida for the rest of the Holidays.

He continues to do very well and we are looking toward his three-month check-up in March... about time for his twelfth birthday. The difference in his heart is amazing, listening to it... so quiet compared to before

He is into Mustangs and Cobras big-time, and he is talking about joining me for the first time at the Homecoming this year! I might need to find a co-pilot seat for him... I know he would be absolutely wild about that.

Thanks again to you, my friends. I pray that God may richly bless all of you this year.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

Paul,
    it is great to hear that James is doing so good. Sorry for all the tough times you and your family have been going through. Y'all will be in my prayers. May God bless your family and keep them safe and healthy.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Absolutely great news Paul. He is a cute kid and was a lot of fun on the phone the other night. Glad he enjoyed the video!
    Dave
    Dave
    93 Unique Motorcars 427 SC, 428PI with CJ heads, toploader 4 spd,jag rear with 354 gears, Red with white stripes.