Hi guys Cobra Jon here.

I have my Cobra completed for shake down and Sat. I test drove it for the first….TIME OH YEAH! It's been one year. Will have to disassemble for paint but I have built the entire car.
But any how the brakes were terrible. Originally I power bleed the fronts and rears (w/ rods disconnected) using the Power Master pump up bleeder I have used on other Cobra’s. So I put the car back up and had the wife press the pedal as I hand spun the wheels. Rears worked fine. No fronts at all.
I then worked back through all fitting connections in the front for tightness, found none of these loose. So we manually bled them, pump up then bleed. They got better, still not right. Put the power bleeder back on and this is with the M/cyl. connect rods disconnected.
Bled about 2 or 3 cups of fluid through front, some air not much. Reached in and pushed rod by hand, it was firm and holding. So reconnected rods to F & R and adjusted out.
Still had no fronts until I really pumped them also finally got brake lights I knew there was something up with this because I had all lights except them and I could connect the 2 wires from the switch together and they worked. Also the threaded rod that goes through the pedal to both M/cyl. linkages, holds firm on the right M/cyl. (rears) and goes crooked as the left M/cyl. (front) fails to hold. This would be normal due to the cyl. not holding pressure. Also has anybody brought their brake pedal up and off the floor more than it sits from the builder? To me the angle is wrong and the M/cyl. rods need to be extended.
Took pedal linkage back apart. Same scenario. Rear master firm…front mushy….????
Ideas and comments please.