Quote Originally Posted by brfutbrian View Post
dave, youre right, you didnt say im a hack, you just implied it. the only difference between the two is balls. wow you have the gift of knowing the inner working of my mind after meeting me for the first time for a 5 minute span at the end of a local cruise night in near total darkness. you missed your calling, you should be working for the CIA. too bad you dont know squat. why dont you share with everyone all the jerry rigged stuff you saw on my car. anyone who knows me at all knows i dont jerry rig anything. i can guarentee theres many people that had their laugh for the day reading the passive agressive posting here by you in the past few days. heres the bottom line, your problem has a very easy and simple fix. youve been told that by 2 very knowledgeable ,skilled, and qualified people, after you finally posted some pictures. i even dropped you a hint of one way to do it. if you had gotten a grip and apologized for your thousand word rant, at the very least apologized to the folks on this forum,who through your passive-aggressive style you insulted (and im sure im not the only one who feels that way) id have offered to fix your pipes. it would have been a done deal in twenty minutes. instead you insult me. youre a moron. while im still typing lets go back the subject of jerry rigging, why dont you share your problem with your rear shock changeover. i found it very interesting. you do know that this forum isnt the only place where talking takes place. you just keep smiling. ive got to get back to drinking some weaver brand koolaid. i think its starting to wear off. it would just kill me not to have my name on the good list. brian.
Wow Brian, I must have really hit a nerve, even got some good name calling in this one. Why don't you grow up!
Just because someone says good and bad in the same paragraph or sentence does not make them passive aggressive. Looking at your quote, I can see how you might have thought I was calling you a hack, but I really did not mean too, so I will apologize for that misunderstanding, it was more of the things we were talking about and not so much your car itself. Your car looked like a typical driver, it was not even clean inside or outside, and we were at a car show. If you recall, you were telling me about a bunch of your different issues and how you had fixed them, and also other things you had done on your car. Before you ask me exactly what issues, I do not remember, it was years ago. All I was saying is that we all treat our cars differently and please do not force your standards on me. Yes, I absolutely think I have higher standards than you, and there are plenty of people out there who have higher standards than me, big deal, who cares, just get over it!
OK, no passive aggressive tendency here either. I can see you are also a big exaggerator to say the least. When we met at the car show, we spent a lot longer than 5 minutes and you know it. The 5 minutes you are thinking of was when you were leaving and your headlights would not work! Do you remember that? Also, first you say an hour fix on my car, now you say 20 minutes. It is neither, and it is something I absolutely do not believe I should have to do at all even though I will end up having to do it. The only reason I wrote my thousand word tirade was because Alan said I was told and aware I would have alterations like this and that was absolutely positively not true at all. I have already stated what I was told by Unique when I was purchasing these. I am sorry, that really pissed me off, and still pisses me off. If you can't understand this, oh well, at this point, I don't really care if you understand or not.
OK, so now you are also Unique’s lawyer. You say" while I'm still typing lets go back the subject of jerry rigging, why don't you share your problem with your rear shock changeover. I found it very interesting. you do know that this forum isn't the only place where talking takes place
So, what you are you saying is Unique talks to customers about other customers behind their back? Not a very professional way to run a business! So, all you have is a one sided story and you are running with this? I think you may want to go talk to Maurice before you go shooting your mouth off. If they have no problem opening that up that mess for the public, ok with me. Yeah, that will be another beauty, I promise. Then I will post the 1000 word tirade letter that I had written to Maurice privately if that is what he wants. You will see some interesting thoughts about jerry rigging for sure, but not by me dude! My rear shock changeover was pretty much the same as this problem I am having with these side pipes, only a different part of the car. Just remember, you are the one bringing this up, not me! So don’t turn around after it blows up, and then ask me for an apology like you are doing today with this issue. I totally took the high road with that issue and handled it privately and the thanks I get is Unique creating their own one sided version and stabbing a customer in the back. I'll tell you what Brian, since you are the one bringing it up and daring me, why don't you tell the story you heard, and then I will give my side. I like that idea even better.
Speaking of apologies, I still am pretty confused about all the people I have insulted and hurt etc, etc...
Not for anything, if you look back to your first post, you are the one who got aggressive with me. Then you get hurt feelings and mad when I give it back a little. I guess you can dish it out much better than you can take it. Maybe you better layoff that Kool-Aid a little.