Quote Originally Posted by brfutbrian View Post
david, i dont feel insulted that you implied im a hack, which by the way is an insult, but thats only because you havent got a clue. if you didnt go on a thousand word tirade ending with an insult to anyone that doesnt agree with what you said i wouldnt have said a word. like i stated in my last post, if you cant do the minor tweaks to make it fit take it to someone who can, and go back to enjoying your car or selling it, whichever bring you to nirvana. now that rick has posted basically the same thing i said you can imply hes a hack too.have fun with that. brian
Brian,
Take it any way you want it, I was not insulting you or saying you were a hack at all. So you are saying Rick has the same opinion, so you both have the same standards and pride in ownership? I don't think so. I dont know Rick or his car, but from what I understand, he has a very above average exceptional car, so highly doubt he is a hack at all.
I am not the one who starts a non insulting post with "get a grip". Also, how do you know it wont "break the bank". I take it that because it wont break your bank, that your financially situation applies to everyone. Maybe I dont have the extra money to do this. Maybe if I knew I would have to do this I would not have bother buying the part.
I dont see where I ended any post with an insult, even my thousand word tirade.
Dont you worry Brian, everything will all work out in the end and I will be smiling.

Dave