Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mama Jean

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mama Jean

Some of you may already know that my mom has been in the hospital for a week now and seems to be doing better. She sufers from congestive heart failure and was hospitalized because of fluid build up, we hope she will be able to come home next week, keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Alan

So sorry to hear of your mom's hospitalization. She will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Ditto on what Jim said, Jean will be in our prayers and thoughts.

Stan and Karen
    427 Roadster #4279465
    Dutton Performance FE
    3:54/Tremec TKO 600
    Benicia, CA

Sorry to read this news. Mama Jean will be in our prayers and thoughts as well. She is one heck of a lady. Keep us posted
    Last edited by pgermond; July 26th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Sorry to hear that Alan. We will keep Ms Jean in our prayers. Please keep us up to date. Gary & Renee

Alan,

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. We will keep her in our prayers! Hope she comes home soon!!
    Jeff

Unique 427 S/C #4279451
    Survival Motorsports FE482
    4 Speed Toploader (Nascar close ratio)

Alan , Very sorry to hear your mom is having problems . She is one of the nicest ladies I know .Sometime when I am having a not so good day I call Unique just to say hello to her .It always changes my day for the better .

Please tell her she is in my prayers . I know from personal experience that a hospital is not always the best place to get over an illness . I hope she will be able to come home very soon .

Rick Findley
    Rick Findley

Moms still in the hospital and doing a little better, the doc said she might be ready to go to rehab in a couple of days. I think once she's in rehab and gets her strength back she will be OK. She appreciates the best wishes you guy's send her and she said to keep praying for her.

Glad to hear she's improving! Still in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.
    Gary
    Unique FIA 351W

thanks for sharing the good news. your mom and your family are in our thought daily.

The doctor signed her release papers this morning so she should be in rehad later today, this has been a long 3 1/2 weeks for the entire family, hopefully she will do good in rehab and be able to go home soon.

Excellent! Yes, it's been a long time for you and your family Alan, but it looks like there's light at the end of the tunnel now. Great news!
    Jim Harding
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

She starts rehab today, her mood was alot better just being out of the hospital. I will keep everyone posted as she improves.

Glad she is doing better, we will keep her in our prayers.
    Stan and Karen
    427 Roadster #4279465
    Dutton Performance FE
    3:54/Tremec TKO 600
    Benicia, CA

Mama Jean

I just found out that Mama Jean passed away around 9:30 last night. She was a lady that if you ever met her, you would never forget. She was like a second mom to many of us who have been fortunate enough to call the Weavers friends and be a member of the UNIQUE Motorcars family. Please pray for the whole family in this time of great loss. I am sure that more details will be posted later.

Our loss is Heaven's gain!
    Dennis M. Swann

Godspeed, Mama Jean. Your time here was heartfelt by so many. We have all been lifted by your grace and cheer.

Prayers and strength to all the Weaver family.
    Yeehah

So sad to here this. She was just a great person and will be missed by many.I can't put to words and express myself like so many can on this forum, but she will truly be missed by me. My heart goes out to the Weaver family for there loss.

This is so sad. I never had the pleasure of meeting her face to face. Our contact had always been on the phone, where she was always helpful and greated you like you were her closest friend. She will surely be missed. God speed dear Jean, may heaven be blessed by your arrival.
    My sincere condolence to the entire Weaver family.
    Last edited by Jim Harding; September 14th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
    Jim Harding
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Hearbroken

To Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver Family, our most humble condolences. A wonderful soul is watching over us now, we are so lucky to have known her and to have been affected by her loving warmth, the memory will live in our hearts forever.

Juan

Mama Jean

Our sincere condolences on the loss to the entire extended family of like-minded folk. What a grand lady Mama Jean was. I'm so thankful I got to meet her in person after many friendly phone conversations! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    From the Fort family in Texas,
    Paul