Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mama Jean

She has very little energy and is sleeping most of the time. The last infection has set her back but she is holding her own, her vitals are really good just no energy.

Get better

Please tell her we all very much love her and are pulling for the best recovery.

Juan

People often find a sense of power in the ability to destroy. But those of us who survive our early years of folly and constant learning from our mistakes eventually come to realize that true power only comes when you are capable of making a positive impact on other peoples lives in even the most subtle ways.

Mrs Weaver makes me; and I'm sure many, many others; feel better every single time we hear her voice, regardless of who we are, where we are or what's going on in our lives at the time. Only a truly wonderful person can do that, and now its time for us to return that strength and positive energy to make her feel better. It's time for all of us that she has touched in person or over great distances to let her know that we love her and we're pulling for her.

Let's make sure she knows that in addition to her real family, she has a huge bunch of adopted sons and daughters all over the place who need her to pull through so that in this complicated world, a big handful of people can still find comfort in the presence of real genuine goodness.
    Tropical Buzz

Thanks Juan and Buzz !!!!

Thanks

Wow Buzz, that was truly beautiful and heartfelt. Thanks from all of us, we needed to hear it said your way,

Thanks again

Juan

Mama Jean

I just found out that Mama Jean passed away around 9:30 last night. She was a lady that if you ever met her, you would never forget. She was like a second mom to many of us who have been fortunate enough to call the Weavers friends and be a member of the UNIQUE Motorcars family. Please pray for the whole family in this time of great loss. I am sure that more details will be posted later.

Our loss is Heaven's gain!
    Dennis M. Swann

Godspeed, Mama Jean. Your time here was heartfelt by so many. We have all been lifted by your grace and cheer.

Prayers and strength to all the Weaver family.
    Yeehah

So sad to here this. She was just a great person and will be missed by many.I can't put to words and express myself like so many can on this forum, but she will truly be missed by me. My heart goes out to the Weaver family for there loss.

This is so sad. I never had the pleasure of meeting her face to face. Our contact had always been on the phone, where she was always helpful and greated you like you were her closest friend. She will surely be missed. God speed dear Jean, may heaven be blessed by your arrival.
    My sincere condolence to the entire Weaver family.
    Last edited by Jim Harding; September 14th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

Hearbroken

To Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver Family, our most humble condolences. A wonderful soul is watching over us now, we are so lucky to have known her and to have been affected by her loving warmth, the memory will live in our hearts forever.

Juan

Not Forgotten

You know I always called her "Mom Weaver"

She loved to be in the middle of everything and all of us. So she really enjoyed being the first contact at Unique Motorcars. You always spent a little time with her, or in some cases a lot of time with her before you got to Alan or Maurice.

So yes that voice on ther phone that said "hey Buddy" will be missed but not forgotten.

She enjoyed her family in the Gadsden area and it's really good they all got to spend a lot of time with her.

Cheryl and I will miss her.
    Rick
    427 S/C , 427 Side-oiler, 4 Speed Close Ratio Top Loader, 3:73 Gear

She was a wonderful-wonderful person. I just don't have the words right now. My thoughts are with the family.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

Alan, Maurice and family - so dreadfully sorry for your loss. I'll never forget that voice whenever I called Unique. Truly a southern belle. Always treated me like kin. Definitely famous in the Cobra world.

T
    427SC, Torch Red / white stripes
    427 Windsor Stroker from Southern Automotive
    Delicious example of Beauty + Power.

To the Weaver Family, I am so sorry for your loss. Mrs. Weaver will be truley missed by her "extended family".
    Keith
    Keith

To all of the Weaver family,

My sincere condolences for your loss. A loss to all of us in the Unique family. Her warm embrace and kisses will be missed by all of us. Every year, at Homecoming, when Tom and I arrived, Mama Jean would embrace us and welcome us "home". She always greeted us as you would expect your own mother would welcome you after a long time away. I would sit and chat with her, and she would tell me about the family updates. She doted on her family and was very proud of each and every one. I am glad that I had the priviledge to have known her. Thank you Mama Jean for being you.
    Last edited by Mike Del; September 14th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
    MIKE DEL

Your Warranty Voided Here...If you can't open it, it's not yours.

289 USRRC, 357 Magnum Windsor

my condolences to the Weaver Family,
    I haven't had to call Unique for some time now, but I can still hear jean's voice. I always got off the phone with a smile. She will be missed by all.

with deepest sympathy, Scott

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time. She thought of all of her customers as family. We finalized her funeral arrangements today and they are as follows
    Visitation Monday at Glencoe/Hokes Bluff Funeral Chapel from 11:30 1:00 Chapel Service to follow. Graveside service to be held at Crestwood Cemetary. We decided to have the visitation and burial the same day to make it less stressfull on my dad.

We have truly lost a sweet soul. I can’t imagine calling the shop and not hearing her voice on the other end. I never told her but she always reminded me of my grandmother. The Weaver family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Mom's obituary will be in Sundays news paper and can be found on www.gadsdentimes.com

I am truly saddened to hear this. Condolences to Alan, Maurice and the entire Weaver family. Thank God you have each other to pull together and carry on as she'd want you to. What a wonderful person she was.
    Tropical Buzz