Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mama Jean

Alan, Maurice, the entire Weaver family, we are saddended by the passing of your beloved Mamma Jean.. We know that because of her faith she has a very special place in Heaven. We will pray for the family and cherish the fun times and discussions we had with her.
    God Bless you all.

Ralph and Gayle

We are so sorry to hear about Miss Jean, she was a very special person, she will be deeply missed by us and the rest of the cobra family. Please contact us if we can do anything to help you during this difficult time. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Gary and Renee Darsey

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Unhappy A great loss!

This is truly a sad moment in our Cobra fraternity. I can clearly hear her voice, one that I looked forward to hearing each time I called, saying, "Unique Motor Cars, may I help you please?". I am saddened for the loss that the Weaver family must undergo, and I am sad that I will never hear that greeting ever again. God speed Mama Jean!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

mama jean

I am posting tonight as Jodina, for Kelly and I. Kelly didn't realize how much it would touch him to know he wouldn't hear Mama Jeans' voice on the other end of that phone when he called! We began reading the other posts and cried here together knowing a great person has past on.
    What a great FAMILY all of you are. You have always made the rest of us feel like "family" so it touches each one of us greatly to lose the matriarch of our family!
    God Bless each of you family members that feel the loss even more so than us as extended family, we pray for God to give you grace and comfort during this time.

God Bless!
    All our Love,

Kelly and Jodina Mullins

Alan/Maurice,

So very sorry to hear about your Mom. Losing a loving parent or child is a very special loss....but they are never far away in your heart when they were close in life.

Press on. I'm sure that is what she would have wanted.

Phil and Becky Souza

To the Weaver Family

Mama Weaver is now an Angel in heaven looking over us. When I look back over my time as a cobra owner I think as much of my wonderful experience with the Weaver family as I do the car. For that I thank you. I know Mama Jean will always be with me as a wonderful memory that impacted everyone she met.

Ric
    427 SC Orange 406 FE from SA Tremec 600 #4279503

Sure heart broken to see her go. Moma Jean was truly a southern lady. Always kind and courteous evertime I called or went by the shop. She treated everyone like they were her own children. The best is yet to come, one day we'll see her again!
    Bob

Alan and Maurice....

My wife, Mel, and I are deeply sadden with the passing or your mother and great friend to all of us! As I'm sure both of you are aware your full attention now has to be with your dad. Mel and I went through a like situation a little over 11 months ago and, in some ways, dealing with my father's "hurts and needs" were just as important. Keep your dad busy in any way possible. There's lots of social network activities that will help keep him occupied if the shop can't keep him busy enough. He'll most likely be reluctant.... but one step at a time.

Our thoughts and prays are with you both.

Mark & Mel Kassab
    427 S/C, Flame Yellow, B2 Motorsports 427ci Stroker Dart SBF, TKO600, 3.73 Posi, Avon tires and so much more.

Mama Jean

Our sincere condolences on the loss to the entire extended family of like-minded folk. What a grand lady Mama Jean was. I'm so thankful I got to meet her in person after many friendly phone conversations! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    From the Fort family in Texas,
    Paul

Our condolence to the Weaver family. You will be on our prayers.
    Tony
    Unique 427 #4279480 Precision Engine Machine Company 427 s/o 483.47 stroker close ratio toploader 3.31 jag rear

Alan and Maurice,

I was so saddened to hear of your mom’s passing. She was a wonderful, wonderful woman. You undoubtedly have a host of great memories of her to help carry you and your families through this difficult time.

With deepest sympathy,

Gary
    Gary
    Unique FIA 351W

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this sad time, my mom thought of all of you as family. It was hard coming back to work today and her not being here, I guess it will get a little easier with time. Thanks again for all the cards, flowers and well wishes.

The Weaver family

Condolences

I'm very sorry to hear of Mama Jean's passing. Every time I called the office, she made me feel like an old friend, not just a customer. An awful lot of people will miss her and she will be remembered by us all.

Barry Hickman

Jean

Alan and Maurice- Wanted to offer my condolences. Jean's warm personality always shined through and made talking to Unique a pleasant experience. She will be sorely missed. Jim Ofria
    Jim O.
    Unique 427 S/C #4279479
    SA 402FE,Toploader,
    3.53 Posi

I just saw the update on CobraCountry, and wanted to express my condolences to the Weaver family. I am so sorry for your loss. I spoke with Jean several times on the phone, and she was always so pleasant, friendly, and willing to help. She will be missed.

My thoughts are with you.

Sincerely,

Russ Dickey
    Unique 289FIA - Chassis #9229 - Viking Blue

Saddness

Maurice ,Alan, Jim and the whole Weaver family, Linda and I are sorry to hear about your Mother. Jean was a special person and will be missed by all of us. I am sorry we did not know about her being sick. We just do not go to the website much anymore. Our hearts are heavy and the shop just will not be the same without her. God bless all of you... Richard and Linda Dunn
    dickieboy7
    Unique 289FIA-Green
    351C-4V cobra jet
    Toploader
    did it myself..and fix it

We would like to thank each and evryone of you that sent cards or made a donation to her church's building fund, my mom made it her mission to see that her church was able to build a gym for the youth department and was pretty much funding it on her own. She would have been overwhelmed by the amount raised. Thanks again from the Weaver family.

Saddened

Maurice , Alan , I just now found out that your mom has passed . I am so sorry . Your mom was a truley Unique lady . She always treated me as part of her extended family as I know she did everyone else that knew her . I called her many times not to talk business but just to say hello to her because she always could turn a bad day into a good day for me .
    My mom passed away in 1991 and that was the last time I had tears in my eyes until I saw the news tonight . I can truely say I am a better person from having known her and I have lost a friend . Your moms legacy will be measured by the many peoples lives she touched in such a positive way . I am sure she has a special place in heaven where she can watch over us all . She will truely be missed . Thank you for sharing her with us all .

Rick Findley
    Rick Findley

Thanks Rick.

Just signed on for the first time in a month and read the sad news. My sympathy goes to your family. I have lost both my parents and though it was quite a few years ago, I still think of them frequently and all the things they missed like the birth of our grandkids etc. Life will go on though it will never be quite the same.