I seem to be having a problem bleeding a fresh wilwood master cylinder and newly rebuilt McLeod hydraulic throw out bearing. I even tried running the bleeder line upwards toward the master cylinder with clear hose running up and into the cylinder reservoir. The hose end is below fluid level so no air can retract into the line. I did not bench bleed the master cylinder as I have never seen it necessary before.
The pedal seems full as before until starting off in first. While having nice pedal pressure the car starts moving with the clutch pedal just off the floor. The confusing part is that with the engine turned off the clutch will release with little pedal travel and my car will roll freely down a slight incline. It just seems as if the clutch is not fully disengaging with engine running(Doesn't make sense). Starting off in first is no problem but first seems a bit reluctant to release. Shifting to second at over 1500 rpm will not occur and yields a serious grind from the toploader. Third and fouth gear engagement is slightly reluctant but no grind occurs.

Any thoughs will be appreciated.

-Geary