Thread: Vote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vote

Voting is one of the most important blessings of the liberty we enjoy in this country.

In the end, despite all the rancor, obscene expenditures of money, and tedium of the campaigns, who will run the show comes down to the private decisions of ordinary citizens in voting booths.

And especially in a close election like this, every vote counts!
    Jim Harding
    #4279512 - SA452 - TKO600
    #3004 - 302 - 4 speed
    La Plata, Maryland

obama the *****

Well I voted my convictions just like most of you I suppose. Despite the decision of the election the sun came up again in Alabama. It is, to say the least, very dishartening that the majority of our country has twice made a mistake. Mr. o is only a symptom of the problem.

r

yes I agree, why does the south always vote against their own best interests?

Cool Honestly....

Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    yes I agree, why does the south always vote against their own best interests?
    They didn't - it was the 2 ends of the country that never seem to figure it out.

And since the east is more-or-less constantly accused of following the west....
    Yeehah

To quote a rather funny tv personality when giving the rundown on who won what states said Obama won .............. states and "Romney won the confederacy"

There was another funny personality once, who observed ".....about the time you start thinkin' you're real important, try bossin' somebody else's dog around."

No tv around back then either.
    Yeehah

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    To quote a rather funny tv personality when giving the rundown on who won what states said Obama won .............. states and "Romney won the confederacy"
    Wow, you learn something new everyday... I never realized all those states like Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas were in the confederacy!
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear