Thread: Crazy stuff

Crazy stuff

A friend of mine runs a pawn shop here in town. After the school shooting lately he sold every AR-15, AK-47, M1A and all magazines/ammunition for said weapons he had. Said he has never seen so many people wanting to buy stuff this bad before.

Anyone else notice the same anywhere else?

Diego -

It appears to be the same around the country. Locally firearms dealers are out of stock on these items with no backorders on the near horizon to be had from their suppliers.

- Geary

Same here, all sold out and they don't know when they will have more.

The ammo shelves are bare and guns are flying off the shelves. I have a neighbor who is a gun dealer (has an FFL) and he is buried with work.

It is sad and disgusting what happened in Conn., but the knee jerk reaction by the government is typical of how they react after the fact. Conn. has laws as tough or tougher than Calif, but the sad facts are laws won't stop crazies from killing people or themselves.
    Phil

427 Roadster, #4279436
    FE Specialties FE
    3:31 and Toploader (wide ratio)

Roseville (N.Cal)

pgermond

Yes its sad but true, what would the kneejerk reation bee if the killer used a knife as in these articles from china.

http://news.yahoo.com/knife-wielding...064458804.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...se-school.html

In every country I traveled in those with the most laws against firearms were the worst. That clown piers morgan didn't mention that when handguns and such were banned crime in fact went up in England

Don't really care if I offend anyone or not but this is a result of the morality that has been removed from the public square. The last graduation I attended for Ingalls the words under god were left out of the
    Pledge of Allegiance.

You can go to jail for fighjting dogs, killing some specific birds or even disturbing a gopher turtle around here. In the same country it is ok if a nborn child survives a botched abortion to be left in a closet to die, thats ok.

Hoover Tactical sold every single rifle they had. Even all the .22 cal. Heard a gun dealer in north Bham purchased two months ago 1.5 mil dollars of AR15 AK47 type rifles and after the shooting and Obama said the words "gun control" he marked up his normal retail by $1000. and sold every one in 3 days. I think they need to outlaw booze. Over 45,000 are killed every year by drunk drivers. Maybe add cars too.