Thread: I am selling my Unique Cobra

I am selling my Unique Cobra

Unique Motorcars 1965 427 SC Cobra Vehicle # 4279547. 460 engine.
    Removed body and put 2 coats of Duplicolor Polyurethane Kevlar bed liner as an undercoating and sound deadener. The engine block was bored to .030, (but was only .003 out), block align bored, vatted, new cam brgs, & freeze plugs, the crank mic was .0005 on mains and rods so it was polished and is STD. Balanced bottom end. Stock rods had ARP bolts installed and were sized, then fitted with Probe forged pistons with 24.40 cc dish and single valve relief. Sealed Power moly rings with press fit pins. Federal Mogul cam, rod & main brgs. Melling HV/HP oil pump, Summit true roller chain and gears. Custom built 9 qt.oil pan and pick up tube with wiper and baffles. New T/Cover, water pump, ARP oil pump shaft. Ford Racing John Kaase Super Cobra Jet aluminum cylinder heads from Summit / Int. 2.20 Ex. 1.76. (72 cc) chambers, compression ratio works out to 9.85 to 1. Comp Cams Thumper flat tappet hyd. Cam and lifters degreed in. Lift / Int. 519 / Ex. 503. Advertised Duration / Int. 286 / Ex. 304, lobe separation 107 degrees, with Comp roller rockers 1.70 ratio. Trick Flow push rods. Fel Pro gasket set through out engine. Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake dual plane. Professional harmonic balancer. Holley 670 cfm 4150 aluminum ultra street avenger, elec. choke, mech. secondary?s, re-jetted, power valve changed. All engine internal and external bolts are ARP. Summit electric fuel pump, filter, gauge, and regulator. Custom built heat shield plate for carb. with 3/8 thick insulation heat dissipater. Lokar throttle & kick down cables. Edelbrock air filter. Combination steel braid and Summit twist tite hoses and fittings for all plumbing (fuel & trans). Unique custom built 2.250 headers with painted side pipes. MSD standard pro-built distributor with blaster 2 coil, wires and 6AL ignition box. Summit 3.1 hp gear reduction starter. Summit polished 100 amp 1 wire alt. Custom built serpentine Ford pulleys.

TCI street fighter C-6 transmission with Saturday Night Special 2000 rpm stall converter.

Lokar shifter. Jaguar XKE differential 3.54 with Posi-loc. Summit Legend 5 spoke rims. 18 x 8 front, 20 x 10 rear. Riken tires. Wilwood front brakes, pedal assembly, and M/cyls.

Wolo horn. Lokar emergency brake. Stewart Warner gauges, tach, & speedo. All carpet in cabin has Dyna-mat heat shield underneath. Have all the weather stripping and rest of carpet for trunk.

I built engine and assembled the car, it has 2,700 miles on it at this time. This car runs like a dream and is a bad ass. Cranks every time, handles great and flys.

Have all the documentation, receipts, and registration for Alabama.

Many extras not listed.

Have not painted the car yet, gel coat is perfect. Need to sell, need your help on getting the message out. Asking 38,000.00 but will negotiate. Check my gallery for photo's.
    Jon Miller duoglide55@aol.com
    334-409-2597
    Last edited by Cobrajon; March 28th, 2013 at 03:27 AM.