Thread: Unhappy Unique Owner: CAR SOLD

Unhappy Unique Owner: CAR SOLD

See this thread for the history. http://www.uniquecobra.com/forums/sh...ghlight=spiral
    I would post to it, but it is now closed.
    Well, I did as I said I would do,and I sold my car. For what it's worth, I got 36,500 and it was built in 93. No real complaints about the car, I really loved it and will miss it greatly. I am already looking for a replacement. I sold the car after multiple Unique purchases and them not standing behind the products that they make and sell. To sell this car was a big decision, but I was that upset and disappointed with Unique as a company, that I just had no choice. They deserve to lose business and customers. Any business that just rests on their laurels, forgets what customer service is and no longer does the right thing, in my opinion, deserves to go out of business, and ultimately, if they continue with their attitude, that is what will happen.
    I got rid of a car that I have done lots of work to and was very attached. I used to be a proud Unique owner and would say all good things about the car and the company. After the way I have been treated, I would have been a total hypocrite if I had kept it because I was no longer proud at all, I became just disgusted. It was not just one bad dealing with them, it was a few. I also always paid full price and never negotiated price them.
    I have no animosity against any Unique owners, and more than willing to share knowledge, pictures, and lessons learned while working and modding my car for the better. My only problem is the Weaver's treatment of their customers and them not doing the right thing.
    Going forward, I will pursue other avenues to express my unsatisfactory feelings toward the Unique management in other places, forums on the internet and the BBB.
    I have a lot of parts that I never got to install. I will post them in the parts for sale section of this forum.
    Dave
    Last edited by davids2toys; April 7th, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Dave
    93 Unique Motorcars 427 SC, 428PI with CJ heads, toploader 4 spd,jag rear with 354 gears, Red with white stripes.