Thread: Vintage Wheels back on Unique Forum !!

Vintage Wheels back on Unique Forum !!

Hello Unique owners
    I am not much of an internet blogger but thought it was time to let you all know about our 427 pin drive wheels. I spoke to Maurice last week he was unaware that we have pin drive wheels /adapters/spinners that have sufficient backspace to work on the earlier cars (with the non narrowed Jag rear) so he suggested that I make a post.
    We have these wheels in the following sizes that will work on the earlly Unique ,I know most unique owners prefer the 15s (also my preference) but I thought I would mention the other sizes.
    15 x 8
    15 x 10
    17 x 8
    17 x 11
    18 x 8
    18 x 11
    Outer rims are polished but can be flat if required . centers are gray, black,white,silver , "as cast effect" or fully polished.
    Our forged hub adapters are compatible with Uniques Chev front and Jag rear hubs ,and spinners are Forged T6061 aluminum. Drive pins which replace your lugs are also forged steel so they will not stretch or break.
    We can also supply wheel and tire combo - tires for the 15s such as Goodyear Billboards ,Cooper Cobra,BFG and for the 17s and 18s we usually offer Nitto.
    I have attached some photos ,if you do find time to visit our web site www.vintagewheelsus.com go to 427 pin drive wheels. we have some specials going on .
    Thanks to all Unique owners for your support over the last 10 years

Bob Lacey and all at Vintage Wheels San Diego
    619 952 4717
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 312.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	3119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8592.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	3118  

Do you have pin drive FIA wheels?
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator

Hi Phil
    we have the FIA pin drive wheels but not to fit the Unique with wider rear suspension
    Sizes are 15 x 7.5 with 3.25 bs and 15 x 9.5 with 3.35 bs (including adapter thickness)
    hope this helps
    Bob 619 952 4717

It does. Thanks.
    Patrick Brown
    Forum Administrator