Thread: Very nice 427 Cobra

Very nice 427 Cobra

I have a very nice 427 car at the shop for sale, it still belongs to the original owner but we are selling it for him. if you are looking for a really nice big block car at a great price give me a call 256-546-2395.

Alan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Southern Automotive 406 FE, Tremec 5 speed with a posi rear end.

This car has a very clean Southern Automotive 406 FE approx 450 hp with a Tremec TKO 5 speed and a posi rear end. You could not build this car for less than $53K, we are selling it for $39K. If the car doesn't sell in the next 2 weeks the owner is taking it off the market until next year.

Alan Weaver
    256-546-2395
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030523.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	3122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030515.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	248.9 KB 
ID:	3123  

This car was at the shop during homecoming and Alan's description does not capture the car. The paint is perfect, the interior does not look like it has been set in, engine compartment and engine detailing are terrific and those two 4-barrels really set it off. It also sounds really good.

This would be a great car for anyone looking for a low mileage, ready to drive 427 car!
    Dennis M. Swann

The owner called today and said he is picking it up Thursday or Friday, if anyone is interested you need to act quick.

I sent the owner a polite letter with a bribe asking him not to pick up this car from Unique. Instead, I am going to pick it up on Friday.

I finally have my own Unique Cobra!! I can't wait to pick it up and start driving. I also have to thank my wife for letting me purchase my dream car. I can now stop lurking on this site and actually be part an active particapant.

Randy Awald

Congradulations Randy, that must have been some bribe you sent him!

Thanks. I appreciate your help with negotiating the bribe amount. I will see you on Friday with a very large smile on my face.

Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Florida

Thumbs up

Awesome! Congrats on the new member of the family! It seems like a really nice ride. Won't be long before you are out Have fun and be careful.
    Paul

289 USRRC
    1964 289 5-bolt block
    Toploader and 3.31 rear

I had a great weekend with the new Cobra. Drove it back for Gadsden to Marietta on Friday and still had time to stop by the tag office. Lots of waves, thumbs up and offers to buy while we were out. Gave lots of rides around the block over the weekend and went on a three hour ride with my wife around Kennesaw Mountain and Lake Allatoona on Monday.

The car did immediately mark it's spot in the garage when I got it home on Friday. Looks like I need a new o-ring where the speedometer cable goes into the transmission. Once I get that leak fixed, I may have to wax the frame. The previous owner kept the car spotless inside, outside, and underneath. I have a high standard that I am going to have to try to maintain. should be fun trying.

What, you mean everyone doesn't wax the frame?
    Dennis M. Swann

I have heard that there are some people out there that might not wax the frame.

Sheer Blasphemy!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images